You can climb mountains, but you could also take the valley route and still get to your ultimate goal.
There is no doubt that with dedication, determination, perseverance and a strong desire you can achieve any goal you set your sights on. But each person has their own idea of what is worth doing. If you are set to climb every mountain you may find yourself alone on your journey!
If you will, imagine life as a trip from here (birth) to there(death) with many roads to choose along the way. We have to make choices all along the way. How do you pick which way to go?
If you are very close to the situation it makes it much more difficult to decide which way to go. If you already have an idea where you want to end up on the road, further along the way, it will help you decide which Y in the road to chose today. Then you will be able to train for the mountains, to plan and organize and mentally prepare to do what has to be done to get to the top.
Planning a life path allows you to chose which mountains are worth climbing and which ones you will pass by along the valley, an easier route to be sure.
So enjoy the easy walks and prepare for the climbs and keep smiling! Here’s to the journey : )
- I Have Climbed Many Mountains (livinglifewithraandfms.wordpress.com)
- Day 31: Making Mountains Out Of Pipe Dreams (davidcbetts.wordpress.com)
- On Climbing. Trekking. Take Your Pick. (featherglass.com)
- Why You Should Still Carry On (ollinmorales.wordpress.com)
- No Mountain Is Too High To Climb When You Have Courage (uromed.wordpress.com)
- Mountains of Life (asads.wordpress.com)